In our struggle for freedom, you will have to fight tyranny where you live. Undoing the occupation and reconstruction of the Yankees is a massive undertaking. Standing for what is right takes effort. In following the League, you may wonder, ‘What can I do?” My answer to you is plenty. No matter where you are in Texas, the fight is on. Some of the local fights include
1. Oppose Smart Meters in your neighborhood. (Fight against them, talk to your neighbors and voice your concerns to the electric company)
2. Support your local Sheriff. (He is your protection against many forms of tyranny. The New Worlders are making efforts to undermine the power of Sheriffs around the empire)
3. Oppose Agenda 21 in your neighborhood. (This means, plant trees, change drainage and make changes to your communities to where the place looks civilized).
4. Oppose the local abortion clinic and the pro-murder mindset that goes with it.
5. Oppose livestock registration.
6. Support local farmers by purchasing organic products, especially they are dairy and contain raw milk.
7. Start a buy local campaign in your community.
8. Oppose the playing of the ‘Battle Hymn of the Republic’ in your local church. (This theology of this song is horrid. It proposes salvation through the killing of Southerners hidden in Bible words).
9. Oppose the placement of Yankee occupation flags in your yard and neighborhood.
10. Oppose the implementation of EPA restrictions on power plants.
11. Support the Border Patrol in their efforts to protect our borders from illegal immigrants.
12. Support your local volunteer fire department.
13. Write letters to the editor of your local paper on Southern issues.
14. Support Voter ID laws in Texas. (That may mean you need to call out those who oppose the law with facts and figures)
15. Oppose the display of the Occupational Yankee banner in your local church.
16. Quit pledging loyalty to a wicked government. (You may think that it is patriotic, but your pledge condones their hatred for Christianity,in the form of baby-killing, Bible mocking, promotion of wicked lifestyles, promotion of wicked worship, coddling of Mohammedeans and other anti-Christian programs). If the government is good, it does not need your pledge, you would serve it with your whole heart anyway. When it is wicked, it does not deserve support.
17. Promote Southern history and culture at your local community library.
18. Support the display of the Confederate flag.
19. Support local history project, unless they are promoting the PC-modernist revisions of history.
20. Purchase local honey, rather than that made my sell out companies.
21. Support local authors who seek to convey real history.
22. Start homeschooling or continue homeschooling your children in order to keep them out of the government indoctrination centers. The public schools are designed to undermine your authority and train the children to be loyal followers of the empire.
These are just 20+ things that you can do in your local community in support of the cause we are all a part of. The fight against tyranny starts in your home, your church and your community. If there is no League Chapter near you, you can still ‘fight the good fight’ where you live until support arrives.
Liberty is achieved a step at a time.
Liberty for Texas!
J MurrahCulture, Current Affairs